Discover the benefits of your Zupps and Peugeot Manufacturer Warranties
It’s better to be safe rather than sorry. Zupps Prestige European is proud to apply to your new Peugeot, an extensive warranty plus a Free Zupps Extended warranty.
Manufacturer - Peugeot Warranty
The Peugeot warranty commences from the date of first registration and covers 3 years, or 100,000 kilometres, whichever comes first. In addition, you are protected by a 3 year paintwork warranty and a 12 year (passenger cars) or 5 year (commercial vehicles) corrosion warranty.
*For full terms and conditions see Peugeot Servicing.
Dealership - Zupps Warranty
New & demo cars:
When you purchase a new or demo Peugeot with Zupps Mt Gravatt you will also receive a free 3 Year / 175,000 Km Zupps standard warranty~ with the option to upgrade to our premium warranty. Your Zupps warranty starts on completion of your Peugeot warranty:
|Zupps Standard Warranty~
||Zupps Premium Warranty~
|3 Years / 175,000 Kms (after your Peugeot warranty is complete).
||3 Years / 200,000 Kms (after your Peugeot warranty is complete).
|Limited to $1000 per claim
||Covers $2000 per claim
|Total claim limit of $3000 over the term
||Unlimited claims over the term of the contract
||Platinum national roadside assist
|Limited coverage: covers most major internally lubricated components of the vehicle, plus the engine management computer, as listed in the ‘parts covered’ pages of your warranty booklet – nationwide.
||Covers most major internally lubricated components of the vehicle, plus the engine management computer, as listed in the parts covered pages of the Plan - Nationwide.
Terms & Conditions of your Zupps warranty:
- To keep your Zupps warranty you must service at a Zupps dealership.
- If your vehicle is still under Peugeot warranty, you will only maintain the Zupps warranty if your car is serviced by us, in accordance with the owner’s manual, until that warranty expires. After that you will receive 6 month / 10,000 Km capped price service plan.
- If you choose to service else where it may not void your Peugeot warranty, though we will not offer you our complimentary Zupps warranty.
- Any claims or repairs must come back to our dealership unless you are outside a 50 Km radius of us, then you should contact 1300 728 687 to get authorisation. A claim will not be paid without an authorisation number. The warranty covers wear and tear of all covered components.
- Services done elsewhere will not be approved or recognised.
- The cover provided by Zupps warranty begins on expiry of your Peugeot warranty, but the terms and conditions start from day one
- The contract is not transferrable with vehicle sale
~For full terms & conditions see in-store or consult your Zupps warranty booklet.